Thursday, April 25, 2013

I went to the school book fair this week- and had so much fun.  $50 and 18 books later I am a happy person.  The librarian recommended these other books.  Can't wait to find them!
Recommended Author:  Josh Green
Recommended Series:  The Genius Series

Some of the books that I got at the book fair that I am super excited about are:

~ Between Shades of Gray (NOT Shades of Gray!) about a family in Lithuania during WWII

~ Hattie Ever After- Sequel to Hattie Big Sky (which I just finished last week)  Read it all the first 
           night, and although it was good, I didn't like it as much as the first one.
 
~ Heist Society-  looks like a fun tweeny book about a family that are basically "robbers" and the daughter decides she wants to break out of the family business.  A light read- good for late nights... and hopefully Brooke!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment