Sunday, February 27, 2011

Percy Jackson



I posted before about liking to read books that my kids are reading, and this is one of them. I volunteered to lead a book club at the junior high, hoping to get my foot in the door before Brooke makes it there next year. Percy Jackson was a book that Brooke was interested in reading, as were my book club kids. I have to admit that it was a fun book, quick and easy, and who doesn't like Greek Mythology? If you're 12 you're going to love it. What does that say about me and my mental age?

1 comment:

  1. Actually both Josh and I have read them, we actually have the series, and we both think that they're great. It is a very light read and they're fun. I look forward to being able to share books with Emma. I think it's great you're kids are learning to love to read as much as you are!!

    ReplyDelete